For College Students
You’re in college now thinking about finals, completing course work and what’s next in your life. Shortly, you will be starting your professional life.
How will you begin your career? Does where you work matter as much as the work you will do? Does the company “culture” mean something to you? Are you looking for a career or just a job?
Navigate your career by starting it @ CVP:
- A company focused on culture, people, and values – take a look at a recent word cloud describing how employees describe CVP
- Work with other college students
- Benefit from an environment that supports and grows employees from Day One
- Become recognized for individual achievement while contributing to a true team atmosphere
- Choose from a range of roles, including technical and business
- Collaborate on projects of national significance and engaging work.
- Get involved with the community and give back because “CVP Cares”
- Participate in fun activities in and out of the office
- Take advantage of easily-accessible senior management, including the CEO
Need Assistance? If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please send an email with your resume to or contact us by calling 703-345-9100. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This e-mail address is designed to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from applying online.