- Over 19 years of IT experience, including system architecture, application design and development on web and mobile platforms.
- Developed systems on multiple technology stacks, including Microsoft .NET, Oracle Java and MySQL, Amazon Web Services, Android and iPhone, PHP, MS SQL, including the transition from legacy applications to more sustainable technologies.
- Designed and implemented web site, medicaretemplates.gov, to store electronic health record templates for Medicare service providers.
- Designed, led development team and implemented open source content management system so state agencies could upload reports and supporting documents for Medicaid review. Used agile development methodology.
- Designed system architecture so that new applications could use Medicare shared services, saving resources and funding.
- Joined CVP in March 2015, MS and BS in Computer Science, Towson University.