- Heads up reporting and analytics work on waste, fraud and abuse and Medicare innovation pilots.
- Oversaw startup of key contracts at Medicare and Medicaid.
- Directed HealthCare.gov program and recovery efforts across multiple tracks. Led team of 55+ (plus up to 40+ various development subcontractors), including user experience, design, usability, epics/user stories, content, development, quality assurance, operations, security, risk analysis and mitigation, monitoring and control.
- Applied digital services using user-centric designs, agile development methodology, latest technologies and approaches, open-source platforms, cloud services, and DevOps culture.
- Managed independent verification and validations and testing activities.
- Certifications include Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Project Management Professional (PMP).
- MS Engineering Management, George Washington University, BBA Marketing at James Madison University.