- AWS-certified cloud architect, infrastructure architect, systems engineer and administrator, working with large networks, enterprise data repositories, disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Leads the Next Gen Architecture strategic solution initiative, including machine learning and artificial intelligence capabilities, for CVP.
- Develops potential for automation and deployment Infrastructure as code, managing and provisioning computer data centers through machine-readable definition files, rather than physical hardware configuration or interactive configuration tools.
- Proposed, designed and implemented a large-scale enterprise Splunk protocol to help manage all applications in an AWS cloud domain.
- Master of Technology, Computer Science, National Institute of Technology (India), Bachelor of Technology, Electronics Engineering, NBKR Institute of Science and Technology (India). Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) V.3 Foundation Certification.