Data Analytics Lead
- Diverse leadership experience and specialization in workforce management, contact center operations, performance management, strategic planning, business analytics, change management, and business ownership of operational technology.
- Over a decade of experience in agile IT project lifecycle management, including oversight of large, complex acquisitions and business synergy analysis projects.
- Data-based performance optimization and quality assurance for continuous improvement, applying industry best practices, such as the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt methodology for process improvement.
- Developed and implemented a metrics-based quality management system to gauge the health of a project.
- History of leveraging quantitative and qualitative data analytics to achieve cost savings and efficiencies, including saving $1.5 million with a software implementation that exceeded a first-year return-on-investment estimate by 83%.
- BS, Management, University of Maryland University College; Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Certified Scrum Master (CSM).