OCM and Culture Lead
- Leads the Training and Outreach Community of Innovation and the Organization Change Management (OCM) and Culture strategic solution initiative for CVP.
- Experienced in the fields of training, communications, outreach, instructional design, organizational development, customer relationship management and consulting.
- Specialized in performance management, writing, interactive facilitation, strategic communication planning, and change management.
- Manages the full training lifecycle (planning, design, development, delivery, and evaluation).
- Assisted with the development of training plans and approaches, Section 508 accessibility compliance, design of websites, training modules, user manuals, and additional requirements.
- Since joining CVP in January 2007, has provided consulting services to the departments of Homeland Security and Agriculture, the Mississippi Development Authority, Medicare and Medicaid.
- BS, Business Administration, Strayer University. Certification in Instructional Design, Rapid E-Learning, Adobe Captivate and ADDIE training methodology.