- Lead Enterprise Architect at National Institutes of Health (NIH) National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI). Led a team of architects in conducting baseline architectural assessments in the business, information system, and technology domains.
- IT Solution delivery expert with 15+ years of industry experience. Adept at designing and implementing effective & practical enterprise architecture.
- Advanced technical knowledge combined with sound business vision. Exceptional problem-solving and written communication skills. Broad understanding of digital transformation and IT landscape modernization strategies.
- Managed all aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC), from strategic vision to delivery and enhancement. Effectively built, trained, and mentored high-performing teams to deliver quality software projects consistently.
- Provided technical leadership on a successful multi-million-dollar Accounting/Financial System integration with LOB applications and ERP systems using modern IT technology tools and technologies.
- Provided architectural leadership to support the payment delivery platform that provides global currency exchange service to support over 35,000 business customers transacting approximately $62 billion in payment annually.
- Conducted comprehensive DevOps assessment for a mid-large organization using industry maturity models. Also, led the implementation of the recommendations that resulted in significant quantifiable business outcomes.
- MS Information System, Strayer University; BTech Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Nigeria; The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF 9.1); AWS Certified Solution Architect.