- Lead for the DevOps/Cloud Community of Innovation.
- Designs databases, services, and other related components to support multiple teams and projects, and maintains ColdFusion, .NET, Delphi and other applications.
- Assists on special initiatives, including debugging and development support, Cloud architecture consultation and server and network security.
- Produced a major software release (51 software changes and enhancements), including a complex data conversion, in less than 90 days, on time and on budget, with zero defects six months post-deployment.
- Received innovation award for single-handedly designing, developing and managing a fully Cloud-based hybrid mobile/web application.
- Joined CVP in December 2014; MS Software Engineering and BS Computer and Information Systems, University of Maryland; • Certified Software Development Associate