- Currently modernizing DHS/ICE/SEVP by deploying MuleSoft’s Anypoint platform to create and manage all API data interactions worldwide in Amazon’s AWS Cloud environment.
- Senior technology executive with over 25 years’ diverse experience, from hands-on software development to worldwide data center operations management.
- Leads several projects, overseeing long-term strategy for multi-tenant architecture in an Agile development environment.
- Created a new product and business in 2013-14 using software development and web hosting technologies for less than 10% of the costs (compared to 2008) and 1% of the costs (compared to 2004).
- Consolidated six worldwide data centers into a single center, reducing costs by over $1 million per year.
- Skilled at long-term strategies, creating robust products and converting legacy products into products with viable futures.
- Experience creating and using neural network, linguistic, and semantic technologies.
- Quickly evaluates organizational, procedural, and technical problems and develops solutions on-time and under budget.
- BS Computer Science, University of Oklahoma; Graduate Studies, University of Texas and University of Phoenix; AWS Business Professional Certification.