- Senior technology executive with over 25 years’ diverse experience, from hands-on software development to worldwide data center operations management.
- Leads several projects overseeing long-term strategy for multi-tenant architecture in an agile development environment.
- Created a new product and business line in 2013-14 using software development and web hosting technologies for less than 10% of the costs compared to 2008 and 1% of the costs compared to 2004.
- Consolidated 6 worldwide data centers into a single center reducing costs by over $1 million per year.
- Skilled at long-term strategies, creating robust products and converting legacy products into products with viable futures.
- Experience creating and using neural network, linguistic, and semantic technologies.
- Quickly evaluate organizational, procedural, and technical problems and develop solutions on time and under budget.
- BS Computer Science, University of Oklahoma, with graduate studies at University of Texas and University of Phoenix.