- Information Systems Security Manager leading a team of 11 system security professionals in the accreditation, authorization, monitoring, and risk management of over 100 federal information systems at the Administration for Children and Families (ACF).
- Over 20 years of leadership experience driving innovation and developing progressive information technology strategies in support of the U.S. Army Medical Command.
- Experience managing a full range of information services, including information security, software development, network operations, data analytics, web services, and Help Desk services.
- Directed a $2.4M project to modernize and virtualize over 80% of data centers in treatment facilities resulting in increased reliability and availability of critical systems.
- Using Agile methodology, developed a Java-based web application to manage complex movement of medical personnel that enabled surgical teams to deliver trauma care.
- MS CIS Information Security, Boston University; MS Computer Science, University of Texas El Paso; BS Portuguese and Spanish, United States Military Academy; Certified Scaled Agile Framework Leader (Leading SAFe); Certified Acquisition Professional Information Technology – DAWIA Level 2; Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP); Certified CompTIA Security + Professional.