- Solutions Architect, software engineer, with 20 years’ experience
- Restructured an enterprise architecture that originally included 34 distinct applications and steered it toward a hybrid SOA implementation with smaller footprint.
- Identified and rectified performance bottlenecks in a custom application; ultimately increased performance 35% and reduced downtime by 50%.
- Built a tool to migrate grant management data from spreadsheets into government system. Programmed his first software at the age of 12.
- BA, Computer Science, Luther College. ITIL Foundations certification