Executive Director, Technology Modernization Practice
- Faqir Ahmed, Executive Director of CVP’s Technology Modernization Practice, focuses on Scaled Agile and DevSecOps solutions and Next Generation Architectures utilizing multi-secure cloud infrastructures. Faqir has over 20 years of technical expertise and leadership in enterprise architectures, Agile and lean methodologies, team development, and cloud computing.
- Since joining CVP, Faqir has provided thought leadership to evolve the Technology Modernization Practice around four key capabilities: Requirements Management & Design, Software Development & Architecture, Automated Infrastructure, and Continuous Testing Enablement.
- Faqir has delivered strong IT project management experience in Agile Scrum methodology and development lifecycle, including change management, stakeholder engagement, and quality assurance.
- Prior to joining CVP, Faqir led the Enterprise Cloud Strategy for the Internal Revenue Service and built commercial products for the Healthcare IT, Finance, Security, and Telecommunications markets.
- Faqir has a BS in Computer Science & Engineering from the University of Connecticut. He is an AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate.