- Co-creator of CVP’s Threat Intelligence Lab (TIL).
- Over 30 years of experience managing operational risk, security, business continuity, and disaster recovery programs, projects, departments, and teams.
- As systems engineer, overseen efforts including system testing, capacity planning, performance management, configuration management, requirements management, project risk management.
- Managed strategic consulting engagements supporting CxO-level client, including abroad.
- Pioneered use of business impact analysis for information security and other, non-continuity planning operational risk management domains, which is now a widespread practice in mature security organizations.
- Developed mapping between COBIT (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies) information security domains and security program maturity model, which enables rapid, business-relevant, and low-cost assessment of enterprise information security programs.
- Led bottom-up review of Executive Office of the President’s continuity of operations capability to ensure its continued validity in the face of changing missions and organization, lessons learned from real-world responses and exercises, and to enable coordination with adjoining agencies.
- BS Computer Engineering, University of Michigan; Certified in Risk and Information System Control (CRISC), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Business Continuity Vendor (CBCV), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), and Project Management Professional (PMP).