Dr. Peter Erwin
Executive Director, NIH and DHA and VA
- Peter Erwin is CVP’s Executive Director for the company’s work at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and military and veterans healthcare including the DHA and VA. Peter has over 20 years of experience in all aspects of professional services delivery and operations, including developing new client accounts, delivering IT-enabled services, and managing a professional services business in the Federal consulting market.
- Prior to joining CVP, Peter was Vice President for Federal Health Transformation Services at Enterprise Resource Performance, Inc. (ERPi). He was responsible for strategic growth, business development and capture, client delivery, and business operations.
- Peter is also an adjunct faculty member in the Department of Health Systems Administration at Georgetown University, teaching graduate-level courses in Health Economics and Healthcare Management Consulting.
- Earlier in his career, Peter served in key leadership roles at Grant Thornton, Booz Allen & Hamilton, and KPMG.
- Peter holds a Ph.D. from the University of Melbourne School of Economics and Commerce and a BS in Psychology from the University of Melbourne.