- Leads CVP’s Cybersecurity strategic solution initiative.
- Improves the application security posture of healthcare websites through dynamic testing and static analysis.
- Recommends security program enhancements collaborating with info systems security officers and product owners.
- Developing a security test automation strategy to better align CVP’s testing capabilities with client’s development lifecycle methodology.
- Mentors junior team members to improve their security testing skill set.
- Rebuilt core and wide area network infrastructure, including network security controls after natural disaster, for a 5,000 employee health plan and associated federal contracts.
- Major technical contributor to rebooting an enterprise information security practice, transforming from an ad hoc effort to a structured, repeatable program.
- Over 20 years of IT experience focusing on network, infrastructure, and security engineering.
- Integration of security test automation into development and delivery.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional, GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender.