- Project manager and trainer with over 20 years’ experience supporting both private sector and government projects in health services, education, finance, and retail manufacturing.
- Supports CVP implementation of a complex data management system that has users in state agencies across the country.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices for end user readiness and performance, instructional design, training, communications, organizational development, and professional consulting.
- Supported over 50 clients on projects ranging from enterprise resource planning rollouts, to system upgrades, to post go-live optimization projects.
- Experienced at poject management with adherence to schedule, to budget, and client satisfaction.
- Conducted needs assessments to identify and prioritize user tasks that were aligned with business needs and outcomes.
- Applied instructional design experience to develop various types of user training and materials, including web-based and instructor-led training, and performance support job aids.
- MBA and BS, Information Systems, University of Maryland.