- Over 12 years of technical expertise and thought leadership in business intelligence (BI), data warehouse (DW) architecture, predictive modeling, database/system development, automation (testing, delivery, integration), and enterprise data analytics.
- Provides thought leadership and prototypes for advanced analytics, such as data mining, statistical analysis, interactive visualizations, and mobile capabilities.
- As chief technologist in CVP’s Big Data and Predictive Analytics Labs, pioneers new capabilities, tools, and technologies using next-generation techniques and conducts viability analyses for solutions that address emerging client needs.
- Provided initial design of CVP’s proprietary Business Insight Compass system, which offers a secure, customizable BI and analytics capability.
- Delivers strong IT project management experience in agile scrum methodology and development lifecycle, including change management, stakeholder engagement, and quality assurance.
- Led the turnaround of a failed BI/DW implementation for the Marine Corps Exchange ($600 million in retail operations on USMC bases around the world). Went from 50 users, 2 data sources, 0 support personnel, and 8-hour-per-day unavailability to a team of 6 with 3,500 users, 13 data sources, and 24x7 operations.
- MS, Management of Information Technology, University of Virginia; BS, Information Systems and Policy and Management, Carnegie Mellon University.