Work @ CVP
CVP takes pride in creating an open, innovative work environment that allows our team to grow and prosper.
What our employees say about CVP:
- Smart and engaged people
- Highly collaborative and supportive
- Respectful, professional and collegial
- Culture of inclusion and open communication
- Flexibility in work/life balance
- Everyone is willing to help
- A lot of autonomy
- Strong team environment
CVP has an incredible team of driven, innovative professionals that excel not only at work but outside the office. CVP takes every opportunity to get to know all employees and help them grow both as people and professionals. Through encounters in the office or at offsite events, all CVP employees form a collaborative culture and a healthy work environment. Come join us and meet our successful team!
Data Analytics Lead
CSM, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Co-lead of the Big Data Community of Innovation. Executes data-based performance optimization for continuous improvement.
Manages quality assurance testing, automation, continuous integration and delivery efforts. Coordinates CVP's Strategic Solutions Initiatives program.
Over 12 years' technical expertise in business intelligence, data warehouse architecture, predictive modeling, database and system development, automation, and enterprise data analytics. MEET CAL
Intense Client Focus
CVP exists for the purpose of providing clients extraordinary service. Our individual actions must constantly reinforce that fact.
Individual Responsibility and Growth
Our associates take an exceptional level of responsibility in developing trusted advisor relationships and growing the business.
The cornerstone of a consulting firm is its reputation for communicating honestly and perpetuating an environment of trust.
CVP requires that our associates treat each other following our standards of respect and professionalism.
For College Students
You’re in college now, thinking about finals, completing course work, and what’s next in your life. Shortly, you will be starting your professional life.
How will you begin your career? Does where you work matter as much as the work you will do? Does the company “culture” mean something to you? Are you looking for a career or just a job?
Navigate your career by starting it @ CVP:
- A company focused on culture, people, and values – take a look at a recent word cloud describing how employees describe CVP
- Work with other college students
- Benefit from an environment that supports and grows employees from Day One
- Be recognized for personal achievement while contributing to a true team atmosphere
- Choose from a range of roles, including technical and business
- Collaborate on projects of national significance and engaging work
- Get involved with the community and give back because “CVP Cares”
- Participate in fun activities in and out of the office
- Take advantage of easily-accessible senior management, including the CEO
Need Assistance? If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please send an email with your resume to or contact us by calling 703-345-9100. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This e-mail address is designed to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from applying online.