Chief Technology Officer
- Keith Kapp, CVP’s Chief Technology Officer (CTO), is focused on the firm’s commitment to developing and implementing innovative technology solutions and competencies to deliver successful outcomes for our clients. He has more than 32 years of IT experience.
- Prior to joining CVP, Keith was Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Vice President of Information Technology & Services at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas (BCBSKS). At BCBSKS, Keith was responsible for a 550-person technology division with direct reports including the CTO, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), and Chief Architect. In this role, Keith was accountable for all aspects of IT service delivery and claims processing for the organization.
- Keith previously worked at CVP as an Executive Director for six years, where he served as an information technology leader and management consultant for several clients.
- Keith’s career also includes senior leadership roles at Prometric and TRG iSKY. Prior, he developed a strong background in technology, developing manned- and unmanned-spacecraft telemetry and control software systems at NASA, anti-virus solutions at McAfee, and innovative search engine technologies at Excalibur Technologies for NSA.
- Keith holds a BS in Computer Science from West Virginia University.