Executive Director, Health & Human Services Programs
- Joe Kostakis, CVP’s Executive Director of Health & Human Services Programs, oversees strategic business and solution growth of CVP’s business portfolio at the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and other Health & Human Services (HHS) agencies. He has over 18 years of professional experience leading large, complex initiatives across commercial and federal customers.
- Before joining CVP, Joe was a Director at General Dynamics Information Technology, overseeing Medicare program initiatives delivering mission-critical capabilities to CMS customers. He launched multiple CMS programs mandated by major legislation.
- In previous technical and engineering positions, Joe supported Deutsche Bank’s private client systems and managed the disaster recovery of the company’s eBrokerage Systems during 9/11.
- Joe holds an MBA from Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business; an MS in Electrical Engineering from The Johns Hopkins University; a BS in Electrical Engineering from Washington University in St. Louis; and a BA in Mathematics from The College of Wooster. He also holds a PMI-Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- In his spare time, Joe coaches soccer for the Loch Raven girls teams and provides volunteer support for the Strand Theatre, a non-profit organization in the Baltimore Metropolitan Area.