Change happens. Continuously. Especially in Healthcare.
Providers, healthcare organizations, and governmental agencies all face challenges with capturing meaningful data, integrating data from different sources to create a holistic representation of care provided to each individual patient and deriving meaningful insights in a holistic manner from that unstructured data.
About CVP Health
- Vast amounts of data exist, but healthcare — from regulators to payers to large health systems to individual providers — are challenged when it comes to maximizing the value of the data and using it to support providers delivering truly patient-centered care.
- Many solutions attempt to address a challenge or problem from one perspective without considering the totality of the healthcare system in which care is delivered. Specific technology solutions can create additional burdens on providers without actually providing value.
- Measuring quality through claims alone negates the patient’s experience of care and does not allow providers to address what is meaningful to patients. Many systems fail to capture social determinants of health or specific challenges that an individual may face.
Healthcare is evolving not only in how providers deliver care, but also in how data is used to inform and measure the quality and cost of care. At CVP, we believe in leveraging technological advances along with predictive and prescriptive analytics to support providers in delivering care that achieves the best outcomes, based on the individual being treated, to achieve the best patient-centered care. In this era of Big Data, our competencies enable us to understand and channel data based on the diverse needs of the customer to bring out meaningful, actionable, insights that transform healthcare.
The CVP Approach — How We Can Help
- CVP Health is innovation-based and led by an interdisciplinary team of health experts, including clinicians, quality measure experts, data security experts, data scientists and engineers, and policy experts.
- In this era, when providers, payers, and policy makers are inundated with raw data, CVP has the ability to collect, understand, interpret, and channel the data to derive informed, actionable insights based on the diverse needs of the customer to transform healthcare.
- Our team excels at data and analytics, bringing the power of Big Data where it is needed most: where the provider is caring for the patient.
- Our passion to drive innovation and change in healthcare stems from our recognition that we each have a personal stake in the outcomes as health care consumers.
- CVP supports population health initiatives through work with federal and state agencies.
- We track trends and support quality measure development and implementation, and use predictive and prescriptive analytics to respond to current and emerging challenges in health service delivery, clinical care, and precision medicine.
Who We Can Help
- CVP Health views every problem in a holistic manner, which enables us to bring the diverse perspectives of our interdisciplinary team to develop an individualized solution for each client.
- CVP offers a diversity of experience and expertise with clients across the healthcare spectrum, from National Institutes of Health (NIH), the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), to the Defense Health Agency (DHA) and Veterans Administration (VA), the pharmaceutical industry, hospitals, health networks, free-standing clinics, and urgent care centers, as well as foundations and private industry.
CVP Health Pros
DHA, MSN, RN
Brenda has 15 years of experience collaborating with a variety of stakeholders in healthcare and health IT. She is a Director working to define CVP Health’s vision for healthcare solutions and innovations.
Ravinder is a physician who uses his 10 years of experience working in clinical care and business transformation to help develop innovation-based, technology-driven healthcare solutions for CVP Health. He is working as Director of Medical Transformation and focuses on achieving actionable insight from data.
Cal directs CVP’s Data Science & Engineering Practice, focusing on Data Systems, Data Engineering, Descriptive Analytics, and Predictive Analytics. He’s pioneered new capabilities, tools, and technologies using next-generation techniques.
Maureen has 20 years of cross-disciplinary experience in health policy, quality improvement, performance measurement, and complex patient populations. She is working on quality improvement and measurement, policy, and research for CVP Health.
Thank you for your interest in connecting with CVP. Please complete and submit the form to contact us.