NITAAC CIO-SP3 Small Business
Why CIO-SP3 Small Business?
CIO-SP3 is a next-generation federal Health IT contract vehicle sponsored under the National Institutes of Health (NIH). CIO-SP3 is administered by the NIH Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC), which is using proven processes and technology, including an unrivaled e-ordering system, on several GWACs. This vehicle offers the following advantages to federal agencies:
- Quality of Service: A pre-competed pool of small business contract holders
- Cost Effectiveness and Transparency: Pre-competed rates available online
- Speed to Order: E-ordering in 10 minutes or less
- Speed to Kickoff: Awards in 30 days or less
Who Should Use CIO-SP3?
While CIO-SP3 is focused on federal health information technology programs, it may be used by any federal civilian or Department of Defense agency to fulfill a range of mission-critical IT requirements.
What is the Scope of CIO-SP3?
The scope of CIO-SP3 is broken up into 10 Task Areas. More detailed definitions can be found on the NITAAC web site. CVP’s CIO-SP3 award allows us to provide all 10 Task Areas, representing a cross-section of our expertise in the federal health marketplace:
Task Area 1 – IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
Task Area 2 – Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
Task Area 3 – Imaging
Task Area 4 – Outsourcing
Task Area 5 – IT Operations and Maintenance
Task Area 6 – Integration Services
Task Area 7 – Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
Task Area 8 – Digital Government
Task Area 9 – Enterprise Resource Planning
Task Area 10 – Software Development
How Does CIO-SP3 Work?
- The end user agency prepares and submits a complete Task Order Requirements Package (TORP) to the CIO-SP3 Contracting Officer.
- As a minimum, each TORP will include:
- A performance-based Statement of Work
- Contractor evaluation criteria
- Independent Government Cost Estimate
- Point of Contact information
- Funding strategy
- Proposal instructions
- Proposal due date
- Desired contract type (either CPAF, CPIF, CPFF, FFP, or T&M)
- NITAAC reviews and provides the TORP to each CIO-SP3 contractor.
- Contractor prepares Technical and Cost proposals and submits via eGOS, the electronic bid submission system.
- End user agency evaluates the proposals (oral and/or written) and selects the prime contractor that provides the best value.
- End user agency prepares and submits a complete Selection Recommendation Document Package (SRDP) to the CIO-SP3 Contracting Officer.
- NITAAC reviews the SRDP and provides the customer with a NITAAC Approval Letter.
- Task Order is issued to the selected prime contractor.
CIO-SP3 8(a) Disadvantaged Small Business
- Contract Number: HHSN316201200075W
- DUNS Number: 11-304-5715
CIO-SP3 Small Business
- Contract Number: HHSN316201200125W
- DUNS Number: 113045715
Prompt Payment Terms: Net 30
Prompt payment terms are in accordance with FAR 52.232-25 as provided in the master contract
CIO-SP3 Program Manager
- CVP CIO-SP3 Fact Sheet
- NITAAC CIO-SP3 Small Business
- CVP CIO-SP3 Latest Conformed Contract
- CVP CIO-SP3 8(a) Disadvantaged Small Business Contract (original)
- CVP CIO-SP3 8(a) Disadvantaged Small Business Rates
- CVP CIO-SP3 Small Business Contract (original)
- CVP CIO-SP3 Small Business Rates
- Get the Free Adobe Reader